Full Contact Information

Phone Numbers

Office Phone: (705) 675-1444

Toll Free Phone: 1 (866) 272-4409

Brian Gilroy Home: (705) 969-5481

Bradley Gilroy Cell: (705) 919-4723

Email Addresses

Brian G. Gilroy, CFP, CHS: gilroy@on.aibn.com

Bradley B. Gilroy: bradley.gilroy@live.ca

Fax Numbers

Office Fax: (705) 525-2140, ATT: Brian OR Brad

Toll Free Fax: 1 (800) 201-9488, ATT: Brian OR Brad


430 Westmount Avenue, Unit S
Sudbury, ON  P3A 5Z8

I've moved. How can I change my address?

Please send us a message with your new address.  If your address change triggers a review that requires additional information, we will reach out at the number you provide.  We hope you love your new home!

Notify us of your new address

I've changed banking institutions. How do we update this?

Please send us an email including a photocopy of the new banking information.  Online banking forms that show your account information may be only be deemed acceptable if they bear your signature and are stamped by the institution from which they are obtained within a specified period, usually 3 to 6 months.

If the payor is changing as well, new PAD forms may be required and we will reply to the email address you use to contact us.

What documents should I bring to my meeting?

Your financial plan has value only if your financial plan is accurate.  Your financial plan is only accurate if it takes into account all the variables over which you have control.  To that end, we ask new clients to bring the following documents to their financial planning fact finding meeting and subsequent reviews:

  • Current sources and uses of funds
  • List of assets and liabilities
  • Tax returns
  • Investment records
  • Insurance policies
  • Group insurance booklet
  • Wills and Powers of Attorney
  • Risk management needs and tolerances
  • Unique needs (such as adult dependents, special medical needs)
  • Pensions (government and private)

Information about Registered Products

Looking for in-depth information about registered accounts?  These links provide information from Canada Revenue Agency about some of our most commonly employed tax-advantaged accounts:

  • TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account)
  • RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan)
  • RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan)
  • RDSP (Registered Disability Savings Plan)

How will I decide which Gilroy to work with?

You don't have to.  You can have us both!